The attorneys at Power Daley PLLC practice exclusively in the area of family law. Because of this focus, our attorneys have developed a deep knowledge of Texas family law and its many nuances. When choosing an attorney to handle your family law matter, it is critically important that you choose an attorney who focuses on family law. Texas family law is an ever-changing arena. Your needs are best served and your rights most aggressively protected by attorneys who focus all their time on Texas family law cases.
Our attorneys handle cases in the following areas:
Our attorneys handle cases in various parts of the State of Texas, focusing in these counties:
- Child Custody including conservatorship, possession and access.
- Child support enforcement (including Attorney General (OAG) hearings).
- Child custody modification.
- Decree enforcement.
- Informal non-parent relative authorization agreements (Texas Family Code Chapter 34)
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration, final settlement, and trial
- Collin County: including Allen, Anna, Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Melissa, Plano, Richardson
- Dallas County: including Arlington, Dallas, Garland, Irving, Richarson, Rowlett
- Denton County: including Denton, Flower Mound, Little Elm
- Tarrant County: including Fort Worth and suburbs of Fort Worth