Christina M. McMahan, J.D.
Christina McMahan is an associate attorney at Power Daley, PLLC.
Christina received her law degree from the SMU Dedman School of Law in 2015. She practices family law exclusively. In her practice, she helps clients in the areas of divorce, custody, child support, enforcement, and modification. Christina is also a trained mediator and has fulfilled all the requirements of the Texas Family Code for family mediation.
What to Expect from Christina
Christina is a strong advocate for parents and children. She is a seasoned litigator and a skilled negotiator who frequently finds creative ways to settle disputes without compromising her client’s goals. Christina will carefully listen to you and will help you identify your goals and needs. With those goals and needs in mind, she will craft a litigation plan and follow it aggressively.
- Family Law
- Child Custody Disputes
- Child Support Enforcement
- Spousal Support Enforcement
- Informal Parenting Agreements
- Agreed and Disputed Cases
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Settlement Agreements
Memberships and Affiliations
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Bench-Bar Association (presenter)
- State Bar of Texas
- Curt Henderson Inns of Court
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association (Director)