Christina McMahan is an attorney at Power Daley, PLLC.
Christina received her law degree from the SMU Dedman School of Law in 2015 and certification in alternative dispute resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2019. She practices family law exclusively. In her practice, she helps clients in the areas of divorce, custody, child support, enforcement, and modification. Christina is also a trained mediator and has fulfilled all the requirements of the Texas Family Code for family mediation.
Christina is a strong advocate for parents and children. She is a seasoned litigator and a skilled negotiator who frequently finds creative ways to settle disputes while staying faithful to her client’s goals. Christina will carefully listen to you and will help you identify your goals and needs. With those goals and needs in mind, she will craft a litigation plan and follow it aggressively.
• Collin County Young Lawyers Association, Director
• Collin County Trial Academy, Board Member
• Collin County Curt Henderson Inns of Court, Member
• Collin County Bar Association, Member
• Collin County Women in Law, Member
• Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Volunteer
• National Institute for Trial Academy, 2018
Phone : +1-972-985-4448
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org