If one spouse owns a retirement account before marriage and continues to contribute to that account from employment earnings during the marriage, then when the marriage ends, the account may have a mixture of separate property and community property. This article explains how to trace account to account for this mixture.
Read More

Let us help you!

When you are ready, please contact us. Our telephones are answered live and we respond to email within one day.

Call : 972-985-4448

web@powerdaley.com Mon – Fri 09:00-17:00

Email Us